WARRANTY & RETURNS
Here you’ll find our warranty and return information, but if you have any questions please call us at
We offer one of the best warranties in the industry.
Warranty terms we offer on all our products.
- Kenworth HVAC Box – Lifetime rust-free Warranty and 2 years parts warranty
- Espar & Webasto – 2 Years or 2000 hrs
- Proheat – 2 Years
- Radiators – 2 Year
- Charge Air Coolers – 2 Years
- Stainless Steel Coolant Pipes – Lifetime
- Reservoir Tanks – 1 Year
- No-Idle and Reefer Products – 1 Year
- AC Lines/Hose Assembly – 2 Years
- All other A/C and Heater Core Parts – 1 Year
- Heat Probes – 1 Year
Truck Parts Line Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 12 months (or more if stated above) from date of shipment to the original consumer purchaser. This warranty covers any parts furnished from the Truck Parts Line Inc. factory. Still, it does not include labor of any kind and materials not furnished by Truck Parts Line Inc. or any charges for any such labor or materials.
The limited warranty is void if the product is subjected to misuse, negligence, or operating conditions other than those for which such equipment was designed, or has been repaired or altered outside the factory of Truck Parts Line Inc. or when chemicals or any ingredients other than approved permanent-type antifreeze, designed and sold solely for radiator use, are used in the radiator. In addition, this warranty does not cover physical or chemical effects of any corrosive substances in the operating environment or the equipment.
This warranty is extended to and enforceable by only the original purchaser.
TRUCK PARTS LINE INC. WARRANTY OF ITS PRODUCTS TO BE FREE FROM ALL DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP, AS LIMITED HEREIN, AND SHALL BE IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUSIVE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Claims for internal engine damage due to overheating will be denied. All vehicles and stationary equipment have warning lights and gauges to warn an operator of overheating conditions long before internal engine damage would occur. Truck Parts Line Inc. shall not be responsible for engine damage due to operator negligence.
Purchaser’s sole remedy for breach of this warranty, exclusive of all other remedies provided by law, shall be limited to repair or replacement of any part or parts which shall, within 12 months from date of shipment to the original consumer purchaser, be returned to the place of original purchases or to the Warranty Dept. of Truck Parts Line Inc. with all transportation expenses prepaid by purchaser, and which the examination by Truck Parts Line Inc. or its designated agent, shall disclose to have been defective. Purchaser’s remedy does not include reimbursement for any expenses incurred for labor or material charges incident to the replacement, removal or installation of any radiator, radiator core or component part, towing charges, rental of replacement vehicle, injuries to persons or property and any other special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages. An original installation receipt is required to file a warranty claim.
TRUCK PARTS LINE INC. IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PRODUCTION OR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES AGAINST THE PURCHASERS, RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM THE ORDER OR USE OF TRUCK PARTS LINE, AND TRUCK PARTS LINE INC., SOLE LIABILITY TO THE PURCHASER FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED UPON NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT OR STRICT LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT REMEDY SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH.
Truck Parts Line Inc.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Truck Parts Line Inc. neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any obligation or liability other than as herein expressly stated.
Always check the part that you are receiving and make sure that it’s not damaged. Check it when picked up by your drivers, drop it off by our drivers, or receive it from a courier. If you find any part damaged, you must inform us immediately as claims will be rejected after receiving parts.
If a part is damaged during transportation by a courier and the method of payment is prepaid we can process the claim only if it’s mentioned on the bill of lading and informed us right after receiving (same day). If it’s shipped on a collect basis, it’s the buyer’s job to send the claim to the courier.
For the most Freightliner, Western Star, Sterling Aluminum Plastic radiators 2008 and later it has come to our attention that there is an installer issue. Failure to properly install the bolts/washers/spacers can cause the bolt to go through the frame and damage the side plate on the radiator. This places stress on the adjacent tube and will result in the tube failing.
- The installer uses incorrect bolt lengths and does not always reuse the washers and spacers required for mounting the CAC, rock guard, and surge tank.
- The correct length bolts must be used when mounting the charge air cooler, rock guard (if equipped) and surge tank.
- In most cases, the CAC has three mounting bolts of the same length and one longer bolt with rubber spacers (see the picture included).
- The Surge Tank has one bolt that mounts through the radiator frame and has a spacer that needs to be used.
Need something returned? Let’s help you out!
You may return your item if it is unused in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. You pay the return shipping costs unless it results from an error we have made (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Your return must be a stocking item in new condition with all original contents and include a Return Authorization Number. Normal stocking items do not incur restocking fees.
The following conditions must be met:
- All returned goods must be in their original state in new, resalable condition
- Products cannot be dented, scratched or have any protective material removed
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable on warranty items or returns unless the part was incorrect or defective
- All returns must have a valid RMA number issued by our customer service department
- Orders can be cancelled only before shipment or the start of the manufacturing process
Upon receiving the item back into inventory, we will issue a credit back to the customer in the form of payment that the original order was received (PayPal, credit card, etc.)
Call customer service +1 (855) 855-2969
- Please have available when calling
- Part #
- Reason for return
- Original order/PO # to find purchase date or installation date
- We will then issue a Return Merchandise Number (RM #)
- This is not an approval of credit
- We may (in some cases) ask that the part comes back to a Northern location for inspection
- If a warranty claim is approved, the RM # turns into a credit invoice
What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective, or isn’t what I ordered?
If you have received a damaged or defective product or an incorrect order, please contact our customer service advisors at +1 (855) 855-2969 and let the representative know the details of your order, and they will assist you further. They are available Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 5 pm Pacific time.